*Because we are expanding into The Irving theater, we are extending our application period! Our collaboration with the theater, 10 Johnson Ave., and Irvington Vinyl has given us a much bigger space than anticipated. Apply today, and help us make this event awesome 🙂
Applications to Gluestick 2017 are open for participants, volunteers, and sponsors. All chosen applicants will be asked to donate $25 to help cover festival expenses. If you are unable to donate upon acceptance please notify us. Our application process is very simple and we ask that you answer just a few questions.
Send all answers/inquiries to
- Are you a zine publisher, distro, collective, or paper-based artist? How will you introduce yourself at Gluestick?
2. Will you be selling/distributing other materials besides booklets i.e. art prints, crafts?
3. Are you from Indianapolis? If not, specify.
4. How did you hear about Gluestick?
5. Will you need a place to stay if you’re traveling from out of town?
6. Describe your work in 300 words or more.
7. Will you need any kind of special set up for your display?
There are many opportunities available for volunteering at Gluestick. This includes supporting our Workshop Coordinator, library support, representing the festival on the Open Stage, and also helping set up and tear down tables and displays. If you would like more information on joining our team please message our Facebook page or send an e-mail to ArtichokeNotes@gmail.com.
If you are a returning sponsor, or would like to sign on to support us this year, please send us an e-mail at ArtichokeNotes@gmail.com. We will put you in touch with our Sponsorship Coordinator! We will be expanding our sponsor incentives this year and hope that you’ll join our cause.
The festival takes place on July 8th. Applications are open until April 30th.
If you have any questions about the festival, process, etc. please don’t hesitate to e-mail us!